Disastrous Week !

Thursday, December 25, 2008

I know most of you guys are preparing for your year end holidays and planning for your vacation in or away from Malaysia. I wish you all happy holidays and be safe.
For the marathon runners out there, this is the time where you got plenty of time to do your LSD. But sadly for me and my IT colleague, it is quite the opposite. Do you still remember that I have to cancel my LSD last weekend just to attend a meeting at PNB Darby Hotel?
Well, after the meeting ended on 21st December 2008, we got a directive from our superior officer to prepare a document regarding the best IT solution for Federal Courts and from that day on until today, it has been a disastrous week for us and my training schedule has gone haywire! This week, I have to admit that I have NO TIME to train at all.
Everyday, started from the 21st until yesterday I have to go home late at night just to finish the documentations and prepared some important documents to be presented at MAMPU (JITIK) meeting. After the JITIK meeting ended around 11.00 pm yesterday (24th Dis), we got a lot of comments and have to do some amendments on the paper. MAMPU wants the paper to be ready by the 26th Dis (Friday). So, we have the Christmas Eve day to do all the amendments.
Eventually, me and my colleague managed to finish and did all the amendments at 8.00 pm today so that, we can present it again at MAMPU by tomorrow morning to get their approval. Alhamdulillah.
For this long and disastrous week, I would like to say thanks to all my colleague Asrul, Emelia and Syuhairah for their hard work and determinations. I pray for this project to succeed. Even though we are still young and didn't have a lot of experience, I must say that we managed it well and surpassed some people expectations.
Regards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends,
Please leave somecomments on any topic that i discussed. I will certainly reply and blogwalking to your blog. Thank you very much

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP