Have to start training for marathon again..Seriously

Friday, December 12, 2008

KLIM 2009 is just around the corner and the worst part is, I haven't done my training yet. My love handles are starting to appear and my pants feels tighter..Huhu..scary..The last LSD I remember, was before the fasting month. No wonder, all my clothes are getting smaller or.... the other way round? I'm confused.. I have to start my training ASAP and if I don't feel confident to run the full, I will participate in half. But, I really hope my mind, body and legs can cope to finish the full marathon . Kak Haza, if you read this, you're my inspiration in marathon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends,
Please leave somecomments on any topic that i discussed. I will certainly reply and blogwalking to your blog. Thank you very much

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP