More meetings..LSD Cancelled!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I've been told that I have to attend a meeting regarding some matters at PNB Darby Hotel this weekend. Actually, I already have a plan with my wife this Saturday night. She will accompany me for my LSD at Putrajaya. The plan is, she will ride her bicycle and carry my water bottle and if I getting tired, both of us will ride the bicycle. ( I hate to carry water bottle on my run. It burdens me) Well, things happened and you must accept it. "Saya Yang Menurut Perintah" ma...

Tips for new runners : If you have a full time job like me, I know it is quite hard for you to find some time to train. So, don't waste every precious time you have. Run, even at night or better still, buy a treadmill.

On a lighter note. This evening, I saw see a few people running at Bandar Pinggiran Putra , behind Prescint 16. Good for you . Keep it up! Don't waste the beautiful landscape that the Government has provided for us. Run and Have Fun in Putrajaya. The more, the merrier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends,
Please leave somecomments on any topic that i discussed. I will certainly reply and blogwalking to your blog. Thank you very much

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP