Top 11 Lamest Blogs

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The folks at PC WORLD are surely have a lot of time in their life. I wonder how they found all the blogs. I am very disappointed that they didn't include mine. Never mind, I will put it myself. Well, here goes the lists :

The Jack Box Blog (warning: MySpace)

Kim Kardashian

Rosie O'Donnell

Check Out

The Dullest Blog in the World

Paris Hilton: A Paris Hilton Fan Blog

The Adventures of Pat O'Neil

Pepsi-KFC's Blog

The Michael Sandecki Blog (warning: MySpace)

Stevens for Senate Committee Blog

Bad Hair Day

Putrajaya Runner(warning : NSFW!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends,
Please leave somecomments on any topic that i discussed. I will certainly reply and blogwalking to your blog. Thank you very much

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP