Larian Amal Sinar

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Today, I went to Taman Bukit Jalil to register for Larian Amal Sinar. Earlier, in the morning I called uncle Ronnie and made an appointment with him. He told me to meet him there at 5.30 pm. I was so excited. It has almost been a year since I have met him. The last time we met was at KLIM 2008 . As I arrived at the Car Park B, Taman Bukit Jalil, I didn't saw uncle Ronnie, but I saw a shirtless guy at the gate entrance and he looks like waiting for some one. So I greeted him and ask him if he knows a guy name Ronnie. He quickly response and I told him that I wanted to register for the run. Then he take out the registration form and handed a pen to me. As I filled up the form, we have a little chat and he told me all some tips about the race. Thank you very much. If I'm not mistaken, his name is Ah Keong.

After I filled up the form, I went back to my car and put my Brooks Radius 7 and start running. I ran about an hour there to familiarize my self with the surrounding. For me, the park is beautiful and well taken care off. There are many runners and you will not get bored. As this is my first time, I must say that the trail is quite confusing and have a lot of hills which is good. I will post some pictures next time.

After I finish my run, luckily I saw uncle Ronnie chatting with Ah Keong at the entrance gate. I took his hand and we talk like a long lost friend. After a while, I told him that I have to make my way home.

See you again uncle Ronnie and Ah Keong. And I hope it is still not to late to wish you Gong Xi Fa Cai

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends,
Please leave somecomments on any topic that i discussed. I will certainly reply and blogwalking to your blog. Thank you very much

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP