New Interface for Facebook

Friday, February 5, 2010

I just log in into my Facebook and pooh! A new interface. Maybe the relocation of the new Data Center have taken it's place an all applications are running fine and smoothly. I am not going to give a review of the new interface. What I can say is that, it is lighter and I can find my Mafia Wars icon very easily because I don't have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to find it. Anyway, I'm sure you all can find your way around the interface. Below is the screen shot and some information.

Facebook's new interface

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends,
Please leave somecomments on any topic that i discussed. I will certainly reply and blogwalking to your blog. Thank you very much

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP